Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lucky Me


Every night you lay down to sleep,
And think of me.
Every heart you'll ever break,
Begins and ends with me
All the times you're out with friends,
You think of me.
You want me.
You know you do.
You want me.
There's nothing you can do.
But you want me to want you more,
So you stay away.
Until you hear my knees,
Hug the floor.
Then you run to me,
Like a nun to a beggar
Claiming sanctuary.
You lift me up, you hold me,
Whisper all the right words.
You wrap your arms around me,
To remind me
Of all that delicious heat.
Then you leave,
Claiming impropriety.
Lucky me.
You laugh at all my jokes,
You call me.
Everyday, to see what I'm up to.
To hear me say I love you,
Even when I say nothing at all.
Is this how love should be?
Is this what your mother taught you?
Or is this because your father,
Is angry every time he calls you?
Every time the world makes you cry,
You call me.
Everytime you're happy,
You call me.
And then we fight.
You hang up. And I'm left feeling,
It's all gone wrong because of me.
Do you want me to stay,
Alone and unhappy?
So that loving me,
Will make you feel like a saint,
Am I to be your charity?
Lucky me.

4 comments:

  1. how come? "Lucky me too ..through above written lines governing me the same way "willl you please put your digital extrimities into horriferous concativity "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being someone's charity? Do you really need to be that Arunji? Love is blind, I know it is. We do all sorts of madness and sacrifice and ignore the injustice done to us... Just coz we are in love with that person... but how long should we be used that way? Is it really needed... I know not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "too many colours too much light,dazzling and blinding.
    too many thoughts, much too fast,galloping but binding,
    there i see you, now i dont
    and you're weeping, but i wont,
    for silence holds within its depths the deepest strength that one can get
    but how will you hear it when your shouting louder than you're crying"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silence has huge power!practically follow in life...What happens when your twin soul(twin flames) burns you,hoping you would spill the beans...Hmmmm...Other flame forgets tht he/she is disespecting his/her's own twin soul....LUCKY are those people who are burned by their own TWIN SOUL...Very few are blessed to experience this...Thank You...God for this experience...
    Read @ the end....How will you know you have met your twin? Here are some of the symptoms given by others who have had the experience...http://star.goddess.tripod.com/twinflame2.html

    ReplyDelete