Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heart Skipped a Beat

.....
Heart skipped a beat.
When I saw you standing
On my kitchen floor.
Heart skipped a beat.
I caught it only after you
Were out the door.
Where do you wanna meet?
Anywhere under this,
Sky on this starless night.
I'll do everything but cheat,
Weave every joy I know
Into your morning light.
You sat on my balcony,
Like a piece of the moon,
Sculpted into a forbidden dream.
You're enough for me,
To take ever moral I clutch,
Apart at the seams.
You need to come tell me,
When I can make it,
All the way to you.
You need to come tell me,
You're the proof,
To my every truth.
Heart skipped a beat.
And I know you'll always,
Be just slightly out of reach.
There will never be a kiss,
Where the ocean and our feet,
Dance on a forgotten beach.
Looking at you there,
Sitting in my favorite,
Wicker cane chair.
Watching the cup in your hands,
The wind play the violin,
With your tightly strung hair.
Heart skipped a beat.
And you sipped your tea.
Oh my oh my oh my.
My life is not ready.
I need some time,
To make empty my sky.
Nothing left to want.
Nothing less will do.
Nothing I can ever have.
Nothing else but you.
Heart skipped a beat.
.....

6 comments:

  1. I was watching movie "Band Baja BARAT"with my friends as he is getting married in the coming week..we friends were telling him that his ex girlfriend is going to play her favourite playlist songs in his sangeet as he had "DARED" to control her PLAYLIST....I'll tell you the story of my friend...

    My friend When he was dating his ex girlfriend he came across a friend of her's who gave him the details of her favourite playlist,he was on cloud nine & planned their dates accordingly...after every date they as a couple would always have "1" paan,on top of the pan there was whole supari as her girl would like it that way....Then they as couple would play a game,who would have the paan 1st...to make the date intresting....My friend knew that he could not win,as he loved her so dearly...so he willingly use to give paan to her,in her style..Bcoz my friend is a guy with MORALS,ETHICS,VALUES etc..he was not like other guys who have forgotten their MORALS,ETHICS,VALUES when they were a teenager,who knows that for every mistake they make,they need to face the consequences!they never make a mistake to underestimate anyone!they are never influenced by anyone not even the friend who has given the details of wht they desire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. absofuckinlutely good one.... feel of good via flowery lines written by you.. keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric that makes you.
    She'll just end up making
    Fancy fancy dresses,
    Out of you,

    Or at least learn how,
    To love yourself more......

    ReplyDelete