Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Prayer on this Night


It was you,
On roads rutted with hatred,
On miles lonelier than the moon,
Each step a struggle,
Another prayer unheard,
Another battle lost.
It was you.
Beside me, behind me,
Around me, inside me.
When the Devil sang sweetly,
And the angels all sighed.
When Potential pleaded 
Once more with me,
Before it curled up and died.
It must have been you.
I couldn't have made it this far.
These dreams surely can't,
Belong to one as wretched as me.
These aren't my words,
This isn't my voice.
This is my soul echoing,
With the clarion of You.
There are things I'll never do,
Things I was destined to.
But whatever is left to me,
I know I owe to you.
Goddess Bright,
Everlasting Mother,
Hand on my cheek,
Blessed Shelter I seek.
I kneel here tonight,
Even though you forbade me to,
Because this smile on my face,
Is my prayer to you.


3 comments:

  1. that is beautiful! teary beautiful...well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!choked & speechless....
    My heart broke when i came to know tht u are not doing "Heroine"anymore.
    Greek God Apollo(Arunoday) "Lady Luck" is not with you!!!in yr case "Lady Luck" is yr Girlfriend who in future will be yr Wife.
    Almighty guides us through various signs!!!!!UNDERSTAND THE SIGNS!!!!"when yr "Lady Luck" enters yr life don't be like Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise), in movies u get yr lady back but in real life it's totally opposite.We unknowing hurt the Lady Luck/Goddess which almighty has send for u in arrogance,ego,attitude.Why!!! bcoz,i m one hell lot of an ambitious guy...
    True Love is very hard to find,U need to find her!!Even if have a guru who guides u what to do in yr life,even he will not be given the permisson to reveal tht she is the one who will change yr life completely!!as u meet sooooooo many beautiful ladies!!!!!
    U might be thinking why?????can't my guru guide me ??????Bcoz true love is a blessing,to get tht u need to make yr own connection with god...How????Do Special 125000 Jaap,Puja & Havan of any god or goddess u strongly believe in.From the bottom of yr heart pray tht yr "Lady Love/Luck"comes in yr life ASAP,bcoz if she doesnot enter in yr life soon then u will be shattered completely as mumbai & flim industry is an unforgiving place!!!!
    But be ready Greek God Apollo,Almighty will test yr love fr her to see tht are u realllyyyyyyyy worth the Goddess!!!!!After all she will bring luck,love,happiness,fame,money,positivity etc... in yr life.Almighty will put u in such a situation where u need to Choose!!!LOVE or WORK!!!!!!!e.g.movie kismat konnection after interval....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a newbie extraordinary talented actor pushed back by good people (so called) . bolly still keeps internal dispute over which regulates tradition of lack of professionalism , lack of commitment done by producer of films .

    ReplyDelete