Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bloodbuzz Bombay


Send me home,
To what remains of me.
Send me away,
Before I disappear.
I was empty
Before you came.
Send me back
To the emptiness of me,
Now that you are gone.
There are stars
Shining for you,
While my comet streaks.
There are constellations
Hidden in the galaxy 
Of your hair,
While my fiery trail,

Trails away,
Back into the void,
Like an exile.
Send me home,
In a swarm of dreams,
That hold happy thoughts,
And the sound of my laughter,
The way it used to be,

Before the first wrinkle
Was etched under my eye.
Before I saw you smile,
And pick up your purse,
And walk away,
With the tea I made,

Unfinished and cold,
In a cup on the floor.


3 comments:

  1. Very well said...I m sure u are a very strong guy...Gosh!! life is tough!!we treat each relationship as game of love & always choose money over love!!!
    I recommend listen to 1 of my favourite tracks Pretty Woman soundtrack - Roxette - It Must Have Been Love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE POTENTIAL LIKE ACHILIES OF TROJAN WAR
    PLEASE DO INDIAN VERSION OF TROY AS DIE HARD FAN LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU ON SCREEN AS A INDIAN REMAKE OF TROY !

    Another movie where i located you novecento (reobert de niro character) these characters suited you best

    ReplyDelete
  3. RISE UP song recommended

    ReplyDelete